Welcome to Dance Like Uma (“DLU”). DLU is the channel within the mobile application, Fanbreaks ("FBRX,” "we” or "us”), built by Fanbreaks, LLC. FBRX is a fun way for you to watch and share in pop culture moments and themed experiences through our content platform. Through our platform, we take short video clips that were created and uploaded by you, your friends and others, then aggregate them to create video mashups over a bed of music, which you can share with others.
1. Information We Collect
Generally. We collect personal information from our users in order to provide you with a personalized, useful and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect can include:
• Information you provide. We may collect and store personal information you enter in our Service or provide to us in some other manner, including your name, email address, mobile phone number, user name and password. In order to create your Fanbreaks, the App can access your videos and photographs stored on your mobile device, on third party websites where they are stored, or other places they may be stored. We may also collect any communications between use and Fanbreaks, as well as any information you provide if you take part in any interactive features of the App (e.g., games, contests, promotions, surveys, etc.).
• User Content. We collect your personal information contained in any User Content you create, share, store or submit to the App, which may include photo, video or other image files, music works, sound recording, narration, written forum comments, information, data, text, scripts, graphics and interactive features generated, provided or otherwise made accessible by Fanbreaks.
• Information we receive from social networking sites. When you interact with our site through various social media, such as when you login and share through Facebook and others, we may receive information from the social network including your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website or Service.
• Information about others. With your permission, Fanbreaks may access your contact list available on your mobile device in order to share your Fanbreaks creations, or to invite your friends and contacts to connect with our Service. We may also collect information about others if you use our Service to upload, share and/or distribute User Content that contains information about others, including their name, image and online contact information.
• Metadata. Fanbreaks collects metadata associated with User Content. Metadata typically consists of how, when, where and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content has been formatted. Users can add or may have added metadata added to their User Content including keywords posted with a video or photo including names, geographical information, comments or other data. This makes your data more searchable and more interactive. However, the metadata may be accessible to others if you share the User Content with others or on third party social media sites.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the App, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications, and permit you to share your creations on the App with your contacts or social media sites. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the App, technical and security notices). For more information about your communication preferences, see "Your Choices Regarding Your Information” below.
We automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our website or use our Service. When you visit the App, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the App (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click, how frequently you access the App, and other actions you take on the App), and allow us to track your usage of the App over time. We may collect log file information from your browser or mobile device each time you access the App. Log file information may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP”) address, browser type, information about your mobile device, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the App, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) that are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track that emails are opened and which links recipients click. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the App. We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the App. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the App.
When you access our App by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification numbers associated with your device ("Device ID”), mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Service; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
2. Sharing Personal Information With Third Parties
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the "Your Choices Regarding Your Information” section below.
We may also share your personal information with:
• Other companies owned by or under common ownership as Fanbreaks, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy;
• Third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytics services;
• Our business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us, for example, when running a co-sponsored contest or promotion;
• Third parties who we think may offer you products or services you may enjoy;
• Third parties at your request. For example, you may have the option to share your Fanbreaks videos with your friends through email, SMS text, or various social media sites;
• The public at your request. If you interact with our site or app on social media, for example by tagging your videos #Fanbreaks on Facebook or Instagram, that piece of User Content will be linked to Fanbreaks on our website or social media profiles and Fanbreaks may display your User Content publicly;
• Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We may also share information with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
3. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
Marketing Communications. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can click the "unsubscribe” button on promotional email communications. Note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, password or local area number requests, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the App, or technical and security notices.
Online Advertising. We may permit third party online advertising networks to collect information about your use of our website over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our App as well as on other websites or apps. Typically, the information we share is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies. The only way to completely "opt out” of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. (To learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative’s online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org). Depending on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through settings.
Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Following termination or deactivation of your account, Fanbreaks may retain information (including User Content) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to delete your account. Please be aware that we will not be able to delete any content you have shared with others or with social media sites.
4. Security And Storage Of Information
Fanbreaks cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
5. Persons Under The Age Of 13
Fanbreaks does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the App. The App and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information collected from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Links To Third Party Websites
The Apps may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
7. Updates To This Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Revision" date below and will post the updated Policy on this page.
8. Contacting Us
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Fanbreaks, LLC. 130 Jane Street New York, NY 10014 Attn: Privacy.
9. Last Revision Date
This Policy was last revised on, and effective as of, 06/15/15